Pages

Saturday 4 May 2013

April 'Recent Buys'



I don't like spending a lot of money on things that are gonna end up in the bin after, I find that these cotton pads are great and very cheap, I prefer them over the ones from 99p store and from Primark.


Sanctuary Daily Spa Escape Youth Boosting Body Moisture Serum - Boots £8.50
Haven't tried this yet, bought it as it doesn't contain parabens or any petrochemicals.


Naked Skin Up Tone Girl - Amazon £4.59
I bought this as it doesn't contain any parabens or alcohol, which I always avoid in a toner.


Sen Detox Detoxifying Body Cream Scrub - Cheap Smells £4.95
So glad I came across this brand as they use all natural ingredients and it's super affordable can't wait to try this out.


Another firming lotion but I go through them so quickly.


I bought it to keep in my hand bag and again it's paraben free and contains no petrochemicals.


I don't usually wear colour on my lips so this should be interesting.


This was a kinda weird purchase this month, as I don't eat pasta, noodles etc and don't really like it, I think because it only has 4 calories, contains no wheat, no sugar and no gluten, I thought I would try it out... I was thinking I would probably add it into a stir-fry to bulk it up without adding any extra calories.



Naturya Wheatgrass Powder - Amazon £7.99
I was thinking about growing and juicing my own wheatgrass as I have read so many benefits, but too be honest I don't have the time or patience, I think this is the next best thing to the real thing.
It's a fine green powder which can be added to a smoothie or taken as a shot mixed with water or a juice. I prefer taking it in a shot mixed with juice and this stuff is amazing, (not the taste but the benefits) so amazing that I will be posting a full detailed review of it soon.


There are sooo many protein powders on the market, most of them include a lot of artificial sweeteners which I really don't want to be drinking everyday, I bought this as it is just pure whey protein isolate so I know exactly what is going into my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment