Pages

Sunday 21 April 2013

Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Wash - Product Review




This is one of those products that I keep re-purchasing because I know it works and I know it's good. I must have been around 18 when I started getting into skincare and this was the first face wash I bought. At the time I had a really bad experience with Freederm Gel and left my skin really dry and flakey. Since then I have tried other face wash's but none of them work as well as this does.

I would describe my skin as combination to dry more than combination to oily but I do get oily around my nose. I have never had a big problem with spots but do have blackheads, slight redness and dryness to the skin and this definitely helps.

I use this in the morning and in the evening. I also like using it in the shower as the steam and heat opens the pores and you can really feel it working. It feels cooling and tingly in a minty way and it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or tight afterwards, it feels quite refreshed.

The Packaging
The face wash comes in a 150ml tube and is sold at £3.49. On the front it says 
Clean & Clear 
deep action cream wash
oil-free
cleans down to the pores for really clear skin

The back of the packaging reads;
Clean & Clear
deep action cream wash
Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Wash cleans deep down to effectively remove dirt, oil and impurities without clogging pores, and contains a special ingredient to help prevent spots and breakouts.  The tingling sensation tells you your skin has been thoroughly cleaned, leaving it cool, refreshed and really clear.

DIRECTIONS: Smooth the cream wash over wet face, especially massaging into area where excess oil builds up. Rinse thoroughly with water. Use daily as part of your Clean & Clear routine for skin that's really clean, clear and under control.

CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, immediately flush with water. Discontinue use if skin irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children.

INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Menthol, BHT, Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool.

I love the fact that this product is PARABEN FREE because I feel as thought a lot of drugstore skincare contains this.

I will continue to use this face wash but still continue to find another one so I am able to alternate between the two.

2 comments:

  1. This stuff looks really good! :)
    Kelly xo

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't use this stuff but my sisters does and she swears by it, her skin is lovely so it must be doing something good

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete