Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

Summer Wish-list...


1. White Bleached Floral Skinny Jeans from New Look £19.99
I have been in a 'black skinny jeans' rut and really want a pair of printed jeans, as they have been bleached they give the jeans a more subtle look rather than a bam in your face print. They almost look kind of vintage, like old wallpaper.

2. ASOS PETITE T-shirt With lazer Cut Wings £18.00
This top will look great layered over a neon crop top. I love the wings cut out detail on the back it is really unique, I would love to try a DIY version of this.

3. Vila Lace Print Skinny Jean from ASOS £45.00
These lace printed jeans look amazing, I love the contrast between the blue jeans and the white lace print.

4. Black Thick Frame Bow Arm Sunglasses from New Look £4.99
These remind me of the Chanel sunglasses with the bow, very pretty and super cheap.


5. Bershka combined cork wedges £39.99
Love these wedges they are the perfect nude colour.

6. Karen Millen Floral Printed Cotton Dress with Skater Skirt from ASOS £140.00
This dress is way over my price range but the print is so nice and the square cut out detail at the back is amazing.

7. Very By Vero Moda Lace Insert Top from ASOS £50.00
The lace detail makes this top super girly and sophisticated, I just hope this ends up in the sale as it's just maybe a little too expensive.

8. A Wear Contrast Slouch Shoulder Bag from ASOS £22.00 (sale)
I have been using my current bag for a couple of years now and even though I still love it, I like the look of this bag especially the colour, it's kind of a dirty pink.

9. Love Dress In Lace and Floral Print from ASOS £45.00
I have seen a lot of dresses lately with cut out details on the side, which I love, but this dress has lace inserted in the cut out details, which is super cute.

10. Anabelle Cut Out Wedge With Origami Straps from Boohoo £25.00
When I first saw these wedges I fell in love with them, they are absolutely stunning...

I hope you enjoyed reading my summer wish list, now I need to go and find a magic lamp and give it a rub...

Let me know what you're after this summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment