Pages

Sunday 17 February 2013

MacBook Pro Accessories.....



My MacBook Pro is definitely the most expensive thing I own and I use it every single day since I bought it. I use it for everything I do from watching workout video's on Youtube to using the calculator. 

So, onto the cute accessories I bought… 


GMYLE Rose Red/Deep Hot Pink Hard Case - Amazon

This first thing I bought was the pink hard case, I bought it the same day my laptop arrived cause I was convinced it would get scratched. The case is a really lovely bright pink, it 'snaps' on quickly and fits perfectly and the apple logo shines through when on.




I bought the case from Amazon for £10.98 + £1 P&P. I did spill a little black dye which doesn't seam to budge… well at least it wasn't on the actual laptop, phew.

A couple of months later I came across 'laptop decals' and spent hours looking through all of the different designs on Amazon and Ebay, but ended up with a very cute Hello Kitty Design. This design was purchased from Ebay for £4.50 + £2.58 P&P, it was easy to stick on and has lasted really well.


Hello Kitty Laptop Decal - EBAY

Finally, a couple of weeks ago while I was eating at my laptop, I thought to myself how dirty my keyboard must be and the fact that I never clean my laptop never mind the keyboard. I have to get a keyboard cover… straight to Amazon and Ebay I went… as you might have guessed I was looking to get a pink cover to match the case but was afraid it wouldn't 'match' exactly so I kept searching and found a rainbow keyboard cover. 'Perfect' I thought to myself. 


Kuzy Rainbow Keyboard Silicone Cover - Amazon

Since it was shipped from America it took about 3 weeks to arrive, once arrived I placed it over my 'cleaned keyboard' and looks amazing. 



Typing is something I got used to within a day or two. It's made from a silicon rubbery material which makes the keys feel quite nice to touch. After only having it for a couple of weeks, I can see the amount of dust that ends up on and around the keys and glad that now its not getting inside under the keys but just sitting on the cover ready for me to clean it… well if I ever get around to it.

This keyboard cover was purchased from Amazon for £1 + £3.95 P&P.



8 comments:

  1. I really want a Mac book! Wish I could afford one- that key board you got is amazing!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable.
    I'll be happy if you check out my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute case & hello kitty too! Thanks for sharing <3
    xoxo
    Lexy
    http://lexyinspired.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would like to know more about my exciting giveaway and maybe take part in it?
    Just click on this link:
    http://mykaleidoscopeeyes.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-secret-giveawayshhh.html
    xoxo Veselina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I love the keyboard cover, I'm the same, my macbook hardly ever gets cleaned!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to have a mac book soooo bad. the keybord is sooo pretty. i have to save up alot more money to get myself a mac book.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good luck saving up... it's definitely worth it in the end

      Delete
  7. MacBook into the stand, connect your monitor, and your are good to go. The design allows for better heat dissipation as well as well as safety from items on your desk that may scratch your MacBook.
    Macbook Accessories

    ReplyDelete