Pages

Sunday 24 February 2013

I got a tattoo!



Well kinda, it's temporary.

I love the idea of a tattoo, it's something that becomes a part of you forever. Having said that I am the type of girl that loves something one day and then will hate it the next. This is why temporary tattoo's are such a great idea.

When it comes to tattoo's I like small and quite simple designs. I purchased 'Rihanna - falling stars' temporary tattoo from ebay for only £2 including postage.

Rihanna - Falling Stars
The tattoo was easy to apply and even though the ebay description stated they last 2-3 days I found that it lasted on my wrist for a good day but once you have a shower it washes off completely.

The tattoo comes with detailed instructions written on the back.



With all the stars that come on the sheet I had the idea of using a cluster of them at a time...



...this way they will last me quite a while since I probably wear them on a special occasion.

The end result looks really nice and pretty realistic looking, I did wish they would last longer than just one day.

I don't know if I would ever get a real tattoo but until then I will most definitely continue to use temporary ones.

Would you ever get a tattoo? Maybe you already do... let me know in the comments below



7 comments:

  1. oo these are lovely tattoos!
    I heard getting them on your wrists hurt a lot.. was it bearable?

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that and I really love your blog too!
    I'm a new follower! :)
    If you want you can follow my blog too...
    Kisses
    Timeless Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Always wanted a tattoo somewhere on my wrist or the side of my palm!
    Thought I let you know that I'm holding a giveaway over on my blog. Hope you can check it out!

    http://styleitwithme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying to get a tattoo but like you I change my mind so often I don't know if its a good idea.. These look so good though, you'd never know they were fake

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've really been considering a tattoo lately but can't decide if I could ever commit- temporary tats are such a nice way to test it out! Like the ones you selected :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gun tattoo is soo cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't used temp tattoos since I was a child! Used to always have them on my arms hahaha
    I would never get one, there's nothing that means enough to me

    ReplyDelete