Pages

Sunday 23 December 2012

The cutest little ring ever...

About a week ago I was browsing ASOS and came across this ring...

ASOS - Limited Edition Finger Tip Bow Ring £8.00

...from the moment I saw it I knew I had to buy it, for once I haven't seen anything like it.
It comes in gold, and has a bow design on it, I did see another in a similar style but instead of the bow a moustache (I feel like I am the only one who doesn't get this trend)...




It looks absolutely amazing once it is on, at first I did think it wouldn't be that secure and just fall off but keeping it on my middle finger, as it is the largest, it feels ok...for now anyway.

I can't wait to start wearing it during the holidays...

I pictured wearing the ring with my FAVE polish at the moment by Barry M in Raspberry <3

Tell me what your looking forward to wearing this holiday season in the comments below...


5 comments:

  1. That is so amazing! Totally going to try and find one haha.

    xo,
    Lela - http://www.lelaLONDON.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god i totally love that nail ring xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/kiss-me-im-your-golden-girl.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! I've never seen a ring like that. ASOS has the best jewelry. New follower :)

    Girl Meets Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww that ring is so cute! xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete