Pages

Sunday 16 December 2012

DIY Snowflake Nails


Hello again……


Today I am going to explain to you how I created this snowflake design on my nails.





Lets begin
You will need;
- Base Coat: OPI Nail Base Coat
- Base Colour: Barry M Nail Paint in Raspberry
- Glitter Coat: OPI Pirouette My Whistle
- White Nail Colour: OPI Alpine Snow
- Fine brush to paint the snowflakes
- Top Coat: OPI RapiDry TopCoat



Step 1: Apply a base coat and allow to dry

Step 2: Apply 2 coats of Barry M in Raspberry and allow to dry



Step 3: Apply a thin coat of OPI Pirouette My Whistle and allow to dry



Step 4: To create the snowflake, first make an X…



Step 5: …draw a straight line either across or downwards…



Step 6: …draw small V on each line




Step 7: Repeat on each nail, but remember snowflakes are not identical so they are not meant to look perfect

Step 8: Once the snowflakes have dried apply OPI RapiDry TopCoat.



7 comments:

  1. Wow those nails are great! might try them for christmas :D

    Would be amazing if you followed my blog at

    http://georgiabellalily.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous christmas nails! I will have to try this design x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your nails! So festive :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your nails they look amazing!
    I love this post and your blog, i'm a new follower.
    Rachael x

    http://beautyin1place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete