Pages

Monday 27 July 2015

Garnier Olia Intense Red - Review + Before & After

Around 2 years ago my sister dyed her hair using Garnier Olia in the colour Deep Red. You can read my review with before and after pictures here.

This time around she chose the colour Intense Red 6.60.


I would suggest to buy more boxes than you need as it's alway better to have too much than running out half way through. 

My sister has very thick, corse hair which requires 3 boxes of hair dye. 

The application is pretty straight forward, you mix the developer with the colourant and then evenly spread through all the hair. I do want to mention that it doesn't spread very well as the mixture is quite thick. Apart from that it is great it even smells good and doesn't have that awful toxic chemical smell.  

She left the dye in for 30 minutes, rinsed out her hair and then used the conditioner.

BEFORE

AFTER





No comments:

Post a Comment